    normal foods. I don't want to gain all the weight back going off the
    shakes, but I know Medifast has this transition plan and I would like to
    know what it is.
    Ken & Sandy, Feb 12, 2009

  2. Ken & Sandy

    Ken & Sandy Guest

    oops, ignore my message

    sorry, I clicked on the wrong NG in my outlook express. Ignore my message.
    Sorry.
    Ken & Sandy, Feb 12, 2009

  3. Ken & Sandy

    VictorNesbitt

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    I am truly considering the Medifast diet as well (AGAIN). I was on it a year ago and I lost about 10 lbs the first two weeks. Now I was only 30lbs overweight so it did work just much slower. I'm 5'2 and weighed 150lbs I went down to 134lbs. Due to a me having a thyroid condition I gain the weight back, but now that I'm on meds so I'm losing weight again. I think in conjunction with Medifast it maybe a success. Good luck and I hear ebay is really good with offering cheaper Medifast products.

    http://couponnext.com/coupons/medifast-diet-com
    VictorNesbitt, Mar 23, 2011