    Tommy Guest

    Can anyone recommand a good billing sofware which has been around for awhile
    for a large medical company. Thanks

    Tommy, Aug 15, 2007

  2. Tommy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:46:03 -0400, "Tommy" <> wrote:

    >Can anyone recommand a good billing sofware which has been around for awhile
    >for a large medical company. Thanks

    I worked for MBA (Medical Business Automation) from 1995-2000. Good
    software, but I'm sure it's changed quite a bit from then.

    They used to have a free demo, not sure if they do anymore.

    http://www.mbanet.com/

    Evan Platt, Aug 15, 2007

  3. Tommy

    Guest

    On Aug 14, 10:02 pm, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:46:03 -0400, "Tommy" <> wrote:
    > >Can anyone recommand a good billing sofware which has been around for awhile
    > >for a large medical company. Thanks

    > I worked for MBA (Medical Business Automation) from 1995-2000. Good
    > software, but I'm sure it's changed quite a bit from then.
    >
    > They used to have a free demo, not sure if they do any,

    more.

    > http://www.mbanet.com/

    Hi,

    We are a web-based electronic "real time" system which has an error
    rate of 2 % and a turn around time of 2 weeks to get re-imbursed.
    Please let us know and we will be glad to provide additional details.
    Please check our website www.ingeniousglobal.com for additional
    information. We provide additional services such as credentialing,
    collections, etc.

    Best regards,

    Bhairavi Chavan
    President and CEO
    Cell: 1(904)-233-6914
    www.ingeniousglobal.com

    , Aug 19, 2007
  4. Tommy

    ffarhann

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Technosoft Solutions

    Technosoft Solutions Inc. has extensive experience developing and maintaining healthcare software. Thay have been providing software development services to US healthcare market for more than seven years. In over 30 hospitals across the USA, their solutions help care-givers provide quality patient-care.

    ffarhann, Nov 10, 2008