MediaPlayer Info Wanted

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by PeterPan20k, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. PeterPan20k

    PeterPan20k Guest

    Hello,
    I am Only New to The Digital Media Players

    I do Not Own One as yet

    Wait for it,,,

    This is where Your Help will come in,,,

    I am Looking for a Reasonable Digital Media Player
    That Will Let Me Take My Copy Protecetd DVD's to it
    so as I can Watch them at a Later Date.
    (Not To Copy Them/For My Own Use Only)

    Can Anyone Suggest any or a reasonable Not Too Exspensive Player

    There are Several, Archos, Mustek, Vivitar.

    Many Thanks

    Yours,,,

    Peter.
    PeterPan20k, Mar 9, 2006

  2. X-No-Archive: YES
    PeterPan20k [] has entered into testimony
    T_TPf.137956$

    > Hello,
    > I am Only New to The Digital Media Players
    >
    > I do Not Own One as yet
    >
    > Wait for it,,,
    >
    > This is where Your Help will come in,,,
    >
    > I am Looking for a Reasonable Digital Media Player
    > That Will Let Me Take My Copy Protecetd DVD's to it
    > so as I can Watch them at a Later Date.
    > (Not To Copy Them/For My Own Use Only)

    *wink* *wink* *nod* *nod*

    > Can Anyone Suggest any or a reasonable Not Too Exspensive Player

    Yes, thanks for asking.

    > There are Several, Archos, Mustek, Vivitar.
    >
    > Many Thanks

    You're very welcome.

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
    Chadwick Stone©, Mar 9, 2006

  3. PeterPan20k

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "PeterPan20k" <> wrote in news:T_TPf.137956
    $:

    > Hello,
    > I am Only New to The Digital Media Players
    >
    > I do Not Own One as yet
    >
    > Wait for it,,,
    >
    > This is where Your Help will come in,,,
    >
    > I am Looking for a Reasonable Digital Media Player
    > That Will Let Me Take My Copy Protecetd DVD's to it
    > so as I can Watch them at a Later Date.
    > (Not To Copy Them/For My Own Use Only)
    >
    > Can Anyone Suggest any or a reasonable Not Too Exspensive Player
    >
    > There are Several, Archos, Mustek, Vivitar.

    The Mustek PL8C70 is a portable DVD player which plays DVDs, MPEG4 DVD-
    +R/RW and SVCD.

    --
    fred
    fred-bloggs, Mar 9, 2006