    Regards,
    Arien

    , Feb 14, 2008

  2. Unfortunately, no. The problem is that Media Player 11 is 32-bit, not
    64-bit. Windows Explorer (and the task bar) are 64-bit. That toolbar player
    is a 32-bit DLL. A 64-bit EXE can't load a 32-bit DLL, just as a 32-bit EXE
    can't load a 64-bit DLL.

    The only solution would be for Media Player to produce a 64-bit DLL that
    could be loaded into the task bar. For Windows Vista 64bit, there is one.
    For XP x64, there is not, I'm sorry to say.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 14, 2008