    conversion utilities, but I can't get past one second before the error
    message appears.

    Are there any decent manuals on the net for this?
    Wilbur Post, Apr 8, 2006

  2. Wilbur Post

    Happy Trails Guest

    On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:48:59 -0500, Wilbur Post <>
    wrote:

    >http://mediacoder.sourceforge.net/
    >

    >Has anyone been able to figure this program out? I agree with others that
    >the possibilities are endless with this program, but I can't find a manual
    >that explains how to use the thing. I'm pretty experienced with several
    >conversion utilities, but I can't get past one second before the error
    >message appears.
    >
    >Are there any decent manuals on the net for this?

    ahahahaha!

    I just read your title line as "Mediocre" not "Mediacorder".

    (not a comment on the program!)

    Melanie
    Happy Trails, Apr 8, 2006

  3. Wilbur Post

    Twist Guest

    "Happy Trails" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:48:59 -0500, Wilbur Post <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>http://mediacoder.sourceforge.net/
    >>

    >>Has anyone been able to figure this program out? I agree with others that
    >>the possibilities are endless with this program, but I can't find a manual
    >>that explains how to use the thing. I'm pretty experienced with several
    >>conversion utilities, but I can't get past one second before the error
    >>message appears.
    >>
    >>Are there any decent manuals on the net for this?

    It's a great program when you get it working, I tried to find instructions
    but couldn't. So it's just trial & error, what exactly are you trying to
    convert?
    Twist, Apr 9, 2006