    cpu and uses XP. I suspect it's a corrupted entry in register, but other
    than that I don't have a clue.
    Help
    Ed Oldham, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Ed Oldham

    GSmith Guest

    Since all three programs access the sound card I would check the sound cards
    drivers and it's irq address to see if it may conflict with something else.

    Some PCI cards which share resources don't work well with other devices they
    are sharing with. This is even true if you have an onboard sound device.

    Moving PCI cards to a different slot will usually help. If you have a via
    chipset make sure you have the most current BIOS and sound card drivers.

    GSmith, Nov 15, 2003