Media Players

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bill Matthewson, May 10, 2005.

  1. I would appreciate comments on different Media Players available .
    Bill Matthewson, May 10, 2005

  2. Bill Matthewson

    gary Guest

    I have the old bog standard WMP 5.5 it is simple, takes up less space & does
    little apart from play video clips & music streams, all the others seem full
    of unnecessary gadgets.

    gary, May 10, 2005

  3. Bill Matthewson

    Dardamar Guest

    i like the VLC media player, it plays just about every codec known to man,
    only thing is it dont do the streaming,

    Dardamar, May 13, 2005