    --
    remove both yourteeth to reply
    velc
    velc, Sep 17, 2005

  2. velc wrote:
    > hi
    > an odd thing as started to happen with my comp.my media player seems to have
    > disappeared to the side of my desktop somewhere.it plays ok but when I try
    > to restore it, the icon seems to go from the taskbar somewhere up to the
    > right side, off the screen.I can still see the icon in the task bar but
    > cannot access it
    > any ideas what has caused this?
    > TIA

    Press F5 when at your desktop, if that doesn't do the trick, right click
    on the desktop and choose Line Up Icons.
    If that still doesn't work, change your screen resolution to something
    higher so that you get to see all your icons, then you can drag the icon
    to where you want it and reduce your res again.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 17, 2005

  3. velc

    velc Guest

    thanks brian
    i tried that but no luck