    There isn't anything relevant on the knowledge base so I would be glad for
    some suggestions.
    Thanks.

    M, Feb 2, 2005

  2. M

    °Mike° Guest

    Are the skins that you're trying to use compatible
    with WMP 10?

    On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:13:04 -0000, in
    <>
    M scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 2, 2005

  3. M

    M Guest

    Yes I beleive so because I am successfully using all of them on another PC
    also running WMP10 on XP PRO SP2.

    M, Feb 2, 2005
  4. M

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok. I don't have the answer; I was just trying to
    clarify that point.

    On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:14:45 -0000, in
    <>
    M scrawled:

    >Yes I beleive so because I am successfully using all of them on another PC
    >also running WMP10 on XP PRO SP2.
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Are the skins that you're trying to use compatible
    >> with WMP 10?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance