    No sure if anyone else has experienced this but sometimes when I close Media
    Player I can still hear it playing, the only way to stop it is
    Ctrl/Alt/Delete and end wmplayer.exe

    Clayton, Nov 11, 2007

  2. Clayton,
    You are not alone.
    I have seen posts like yours before.
    Bad news is that I don't know a fix for it.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 11, 2007

  3. Clayton

    Allan Guest

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > Clayton,
    > You are not alone.
    > I have seen posts like yours before.
    > Bad news is that I don't know a fix for it.
    > Carlos
    >
    > "Clayton" wrote:
    >
    >> No sure if anyone else has experienced this but sometimes when I close
    >> Media
    >> Player I can still hear it playing, the only way to stop it is
    >> Ctrl/Alt/Delete and end wmplayer.exe

    Use another media player such as QuickTime, RealPlayer or VLC :
    http://www.videolan.org/ . The OP could try cross-posting this problem to
    microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer NG .

    Allan, Nov 12, 2007
  4. Allan:
    I use Media Player Classic, in combination with QuickTime Alternative, Real
    Alternative and ffdshow.
    That's all I need.
    The problem posted is not exclusive of WMP11 but has been present in
    previous versions of WMP.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 12, 2007