    Windows Media player or the name of a player.

    Thank you in advance.

    Adam.

    Adam Chantler, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Adam Chantler

    MT Guest

    The backup you made is only good for use with DVD burner software to make a
    copy or if you have a virtual CD\DVD drive you could play it.
    Check out this site for info on how to copy DVD's http://doom9.net/
    There are 2 programs that can read & extract data from .bin files which I
    know of.
    WinISO http://www.winiso.com and IsoBuster
    http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/

    "Adam Chantler" <> wrote in message
    > I recently backed up one of my DVD's to my PC however, I found that it
    > converts the file into a .bin file and I have nothing to play it on. Does
    > anyone know where I can get hold of a bin player or if there's a plugin

    for

    MT, Aug 7, 2003