    --
    M.See

    ---

    m.see, Nov 14, 2003

  2. m.see

    °Mike° Guest

    PRB: Windows Media Player 7 Individualization Process
    Breaks the DRM Client on Windows Millennium Edition

    Windows Media Rights Manager SDK Error Codes and Messages
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wmrm/htm/errorsfromclientapplications.asp

    On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:31:13 -0000, in
    <Ub9tb.480$>
    m.see scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 14, 2003

  3. m.see

    Boomer Guest

    "m.see" <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    > When I try to play a track on Win Media Player I get the following
    > error message,
    > "A problem has occured in the Digital Rights Management
    > component." I have tried microsoft help and support but no luck ,
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > TIA

    Any help here?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&q=%22Digital+Rights+Management%22%2Berror&btnG=Google+Search

    Boomer, Nov 14, 2003