    works. (The standard one blue-screens the machine when used). Has anyone
    gotten MPEG video to play in Media Player on Win64?

    --- Ben
    =?Utf-8?B?QmVuRg==?=, Dec 8, 2005

  2. I hope this is what you are looking for
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/dvd_decoder_1.00.67.html
    --
    x64man

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, Dec 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmVuRg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Doesn't list x64 as supported. Am I missing something?

    John Barnes, Dec 8, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmVuRg==?=

    wewa Guest

    have been using nvidia dvd decoder 1.00 with my BFG 6600 PCIE dual DVI card
    for quite some time in x64 with WMP10 and media player classic. beautiful!

    wewa, Dec 8, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QmVuRg==?=

    DKI Guest

    People on planetamd 64 said that they emailed nvidia and the responce was
    its not supported at this time. But the newest version which is
    NVIDIA_PureVideo_Decoder_Retail_1.02-185.exe works perfectly with XP X64 and
    i have had no problems with it.

    DKI, Dec 8, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QmVuRg==?=

    DKI Guest

    but to add the one he will want to try on his machine first is the trial
    version before he makes up his mind but the name of the one i posted was the
    retail version which i have

    DKI, Dec 8, 2005
  7. Your right it doesn't list x64 support but this version works on x64. I was
    unable to get any other versions to work including the latest retail version
    1.02-185.
    --
    x64man

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, Dec 8, 2005