    Can full screen just mean full screen till I click or someting? Sometimes it
    resizes for no reason, and I dont like having to wait for all that stuff to go
    away after doubleclicking the video to make it fullscreen.

    Richard Malcolm-Smith, Jul 28, 2003

  2. oops, I meant WMP, as in windows media player.

    Richard Malcolm-Smith, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Richard Malcolm-Smith

    Ali P Guest

    "Richard Malcolm-Smith" <> wrote in message

    > > What version? I'm running version 9 here. Go to Options - Performance -
    > > click 'Advanced' - untick "Display full-screen controls". This hides the
    > > full screen controls until you double-click the screen.

    > Yup, that was it, dunno why its in performance tho...

    Yes its a strange place to hide it. I don't know why its not part of the
    main options as it must be a feature that a lot of people would like to
    disable. It took me a while to find it, I stumbled upon it by accident one
    day.

    Ali P, Jul 29, 2003