    back to skin mode.

    Why is this happening?

    Thanks.
    Dimetric Houston, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Dimetric Houston

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Try Reinstalling Media player 9, I know it's about 11-13 Mb but will most
    probably fix your problem. If not im sure someone in here can suggest an
    easier way to solve your problem.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 6, 2004

  3. Hmm, is there an uninstall feature for Media Player 9? I tried to use
    Add/Remove Programs and a message box came up which said that I was about to
    rollback Media Player to its original version (which could be as far back as
    v. 5.4). Is this the same as uninstalling it?

    Thanks.

    Dimetric Houston, Jun 6, 2004