    What other players are better? How can I be sure there aren't any more
    updates out there? And why does it continually say "Error downloading
    codec"?
    John Heath, Oct 7, 2003

  2. John Heath

    Matt Guest

    Basically coz wmp9 sucks like a bad whore. Another factor that your gunna
    find is thats its a real pain to get rid of. The way round this i have found
    is first go www.DVDRHelp.com Goto the codecs section and install divx and
    xvid codecs . This will take care of 90% of your codec requirements. If you
    then come accross a format that you cant view you will need another codecs
    pack like Ace mega codecs which you will find through doin a search on
    google etc.

    Matt, Oct 7, 2003