    Ad-Aware and Spybot don't detect it. Anyone got experience of this prog and
    know how to clear it out?

    John

    John Rampling, Dec 22, 2004

  2. John Rampling

    HF Guest

    Look in your temp folder and the registry

    HF, Dec 22, 2004

  3. John Rampling

    Thor Guest

    Check here at the spywarewarrior forums.
    http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=7306&highlight=motor There is
    a solution for media motor posted in that thread. You need to get the
    HijackThis! tool though. It's available here:

    Thor, Dec 22, 2004