    Anyone know what the part or model number would be??

    TIA
    Big Si

    Big Si, Sep 23, 2009

  2. Big Si

    Thrill5 Guest

    An MCS-7825H is a pentium server that runs the CallManager software. A VIC
    card is installed in an 2800, or 3800 series router so that the router can
    act as a voice gateway. In order for someone to help you out here, you
    need to specify which router model you have, not model of the CallManager
    server you have.

    Thrill5, Sep 29, 2009

  3. Big Si

    Big Si Guest

    On Sep 29, 1:30 am, "Thrill5" <> wrote:
    > An MCS-7825H is a pentium server that runs the CallManager software.  A VIC
    > card is installed in an 2800, or 3800 series router so that the router can
    > act as a voice gateway.   In order for someone to help you out here, you
    > need to specify which router model you have, not model of the CallManager
    > server you have.
    >
    > "Big Si" <> wrote in message

    > >I have a MCS-7825H-3.0-Server and wish to add a UK spec PSTN interface
    > > via a VIC module.
    > > Anyone know what the part or model number would be??

    > > TIA
    > > Big Si

    Oh ok, I thought I could add a bespoke module directly into the spare
    slot in the server.
    I have various router's so if that needs to host the voice gateway, I
    can work from that.

    Thanks for the advice.

    Big Si, Sep 29, 2009