    I currently am using Media Centre 2005, if I install the Windows XP x64 will
    it stop Media Centre from working? I have an AMD Athlon 64 3000+ processor.

    Your help would be greatly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?YmFybmV5MTh1aw==?=, Aug 23, 2005

  2. yes. Windows Media Center Edition is part of the 32-bit Windows XP family,
    and is not available on 64-bit Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 23, 2005

  3. But you could use a dual boot configuration if you want the best of both
    worlds.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 23, 2005