    for it?
    --
    Marshall Rob

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyc2hhbGwgUm9i?=, Jan 22, 2006

  2. Nope, no Media Center Edition for XP Professional x64, not until Windows
    Vista arrives. Sorry.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2006

  3. Hi Marshall

    I am running X64 and Media Portal - Open Source Windows Media Center
    software that runs over XP. Its great and works well. Turns it into a Media
    Center.

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=, Jan 23, 2006