    -TuffDisc
    -Verbatim

    , Aug 30, 2006

  2. Bigguy Guest

    Ritec + Infiniti work well in my (work) PC's Philips DVD8631

    Infiniti + imation + Ritec + others in LiteOn 16X at home...

    Infiniti are good media in CD, DVD+/-R... cheap, consistent - can be
    printable and I've only ever had one coaster in 300+ CD and 75ish DVD burns.

    It's really the combination of the media and the drive that's important once
    you've weeded out the really crap disks.

    If you have time burning at less than the drive's maximum speed is safer
    with cheapo media... ?

    Guy

    Bigguy, Aug 30, 2006

  3. Steffen Kluge, Aug 30, 2006
  4. Guest

    Bulkpaq are a favourite, have no problems yet.
    lid wrote:

    > Any preferences for what brand to choose for DVD+R discs ..?
    >
    > -Bulkpaq
    > -CMC
    > -Intenso
    > -MediaRange