  1. Guest

    cannot install 2nd disc of MOH
    , Aug 10, 2003

  2. > cannot install 2nd disc of MOH

    thats nice and what are we suppose to do about it... spiecally
    with such little info

    System OS?
    CPU?
    how much RAM?
    Is you CD ROM faulty?
    Is the drive faulty?
    How much free disk space?
    Does you system meet the minimum requirements?
    Have you got the latest Direct X, video drives etc?

    just to name a few...

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Aug 10, 2003

  3. wrote:

    > cannot install 2nd disc of MOH

    Return it to the store where you bought it. And make sure your PC is
    compliant with the system requirements.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 10, 2003
  4. "Bebop & Rocksteady" <> wrote:

    >> cannot install 2nd disc of MOH

    >thats nice and what are we suppose to do about it... spiecally
    >with such little info

    We? How very specious. ;oÞ

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 11, 2003