    How different is ? i was wondering if this study system
    can really help me or not....

    Thanks for your reply

    Cesare, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Studying answers will not help you in life. MeasureUP is a good practice
    solution but no the questions are not the same. That's the way it should be.
    With that said, I think they are a good help in your preparation for an
    exam, but no practice exam should be used as your study method. With that
    said please do not ask for exam questions or answers.

    Good luck on the exam.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 4, 2005

  3. Cesare

    The Dude Guest

    nowhere did he ask for exam questions or answers. lighten
    up.

    I'm always right.

    The Dude, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Cesare

    cesare Guest

    Sorry,

    but i didn't ask for exam question but only if measure up
    include on test preparation the right solutions.
    maybe i will no post the question in clear
    way.....maybe...
    In any case thanks for your reply but please sometimes is
    better read accu. what the people write.
    thanks

    cesare, Mar 4, 2005
  5. That's why I was nice and said please do not ask. I never said you did.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 4, 2005
  6. Cesare

    Guest

    Measure up is a Microsoft partner and they are very good.

    Very important additional information, you will find
    useful:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator