Measure up test 70-305

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Chirag, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. Chirag

    Chirag Guest

    I have a voucher for an exam which expires 31st
    December, 2003. I can give 10% discount on the same, if
    you would like to use it during the exam.

    I am selling it because I am not planning to give any
    exam before it expires.

    Let me know.

    Thanks,
    Chirag