    twice, to be ready for the real exam. Does that sound
    accurate? I'm curious to hear from people who have used
    Measure Up and followed their suggestions.

    Colleen, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Colleen

    cbair Guest

    I have used measure up for my A+ and Net+ exams. I would suggest using them
    in study mode perhaps once prior to your program of study to see what your
    weak spots are, again about midway to gauge your progress and then again once
    you complete your studies and then try them in certification mode. Even
    though they have a bank of questions, if you take the exams too often, you
    end up memorizing the answers and that is not a good way to embark on the
    real exams. You want to be sure you have a grasp on the material in the real
    world.

    cbair, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Colleen

    magmaloo Guest

    I didn't use the measure up tests for the 70-271, but I did use them as part
    of my prep for the 70-272, and although they are good solid questions, and
    did help. I don't think scoring 100% twice on them is a firm enough basis
    alone to take the test with confidence. As was said on the last post if you
    do the test a few times in study mode, then you'll just remember what the
    answers are, which wont be a lot of help when your looking at 50 or so
    questions on the test you havent seen before.

    Good luck

    magmaloo, Feb 22, 2005