    compare to the actual exams?

    Thanks
    Kevin

    Kevin Blakeley, Nov 20, 2003

  2. I think transcender is now offering a reduced rate for "renting" tests for a
    short period of time. For most people that might be a good deal, since you
    only need the practice test for a few weeks at most.

    --
    Peter Bernhardt
    SharpSense Software LLC

    ********************************
    Remove Spanish word for Spam when replying
    ********************************
    "Kevin Blakeley" <_NOSPAM> wrote in message
    > I have used transcender tests in the past for my original MCSD exams and
    > really like their format as they provide why the answers were correct.

    When
    > I went to their site now, I realized that they are a lot more expensive

    than
    > they used to be so I started looking for alternatives.
    >
    > I was at the measureup.com website and thought their practice tests looked
    > pretty good and similar to transcender, except a lot cheaper.
    >
    > I was curious if there are people out there who have used measure up and

    if

    Peter Bernhardt, Nov 21, 2003

  3. I noticed that too. I tried the demo; it's a web-based simulation very much
    like the desktop version you buy from them.

    However, if you're previous customer, you should be able to upgrade or
    purchase new exams for about $99 each. The multi-paks of course offer
    discounts as well. If you buy them when they are first released, you can get
    discounts too.

    I have to admit thought, the rented version for about $29 (??) looked pretty
    good. I mean it's not like you use them except for a short period of time
    anyhow. Maybe Transcender's picking up on the same idea...

    HTH,

    --
    Leigh Kendall MCSD, MCDBA

    Leigh Kendall, Nov 21, 2003