    Kalani).
    Thought I would share the infolrmation before anybody wastes their money on
    this.
    Disillusioned_01, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Disillusioned_01

    Eric Guest

    Renu Goyal wrote:

    > Should I go ahead and buy http://www.transcender.com tests or stick
    > to the Amit Kalani's CD exam simulations which come along with the
    > book?

    Kalani's books are GREAT, but the sample questions aren't challenging
    enough. I used Transcender sample tests myself.

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Disillusioned_01

    Jazz Guest

    Eric,
    Do you think Transender test have the very similar
    difficulty compared with the real test? I got 840/1000 in
    trasander test.
    Thanks.
    Jazz

    Jazz, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Disillusioned_01

    Eric Guest

    Renu Goyal wrote:

    > Do you recommend buying the transcender packet to prepare for 70-315
    > or just try the available practice test on the web site?

    I haven't tried the test on the website. I used their PC program and I
    put it on my laptop so I could study during the day - like during lunch
    and long boring meetings.

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Disillusioned_01