    There is more than these two, but as I didn't understand their meaning, I
    forgot what they were.

    Elias
    lallous, Jan 19, 2004

  2. lallous

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:33:40 +0200, lallous wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >where can I find, somehow, a complete listing of the meaning of such:

    There are lots of lists, which in particular is a complete listing is
    more difficult.

    >HTH = hope that helps
    >OP = original poster?
    >
    >There is more than these two, but as I didn't understand their meaning, I
    >forgot what they were.

    www.google.com
    Searched the web for
    usenet hth

    Searched the web for
    usenet jargon

    http://developer.syndetic.org/query_jargon.pl

    http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/

    Me
    why?, Jan 19, 2004

  3. lallous

    Senti Guest

    lallous did mumble bug8le$h5e37$-berlin.de...

    > Hello,
    >
    > where can I find, somehow, a complete listing of the meaning of such:
    >
    > HTH = hope that helps
    > OP = original poster?
    >
    > There is more than these two, but as I didn't understand their
    > meaning, I forgot what they were.
    >
    > Elias

    Here's a few:
    http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/software/story/0,10801,67313,00.html
    or TinyURL:
    http://tinyurl.com/2qnzj

    Some more:
    http://www.romulus2.com/articles/guides/shorthand/shorthand.shtml
    --
    ~SF~
    In TV today, you can say I pricked my finger, but you can't say it the
    Senti, Jan 19, 2004
  4. lallous

    lallous Guest

    Hello,

    That is what i was looking for! thanks!

    lallous, Jan 19, 2004
  5. lallous

    Senti Guest

    lallous did mumble bugcs7$go9ug$-berlin.de...

    > Hello,
    >
    > That is what i was looking for! thanks!

    You're welcome :)

    >> lallous did mumble bug8le$h5e37$-berlin.de...
    >>> where can I find, somehow, a complete listing of the meaning of
    >>> such:
    >>> HTH = hope that helps
    >>> OP = original poster?
    >>> There is more than these two, but as I didn't understand their
    >>> meaning, I forgot what they were.

    >> Here's a few:

    http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/software/story/0,10801,67313,00.
    > html
    >> or TinyURL:
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2qnzj
    >>
    >> Some more:
    >> http://www.romulus2.com/articles/guides/shorthand/shorthand.shtml

    --
    ~SF~
    In the beginning Man created God; and in the image of Man created he
    him. "Aqualung"-Jethro Tull
    Senti, Jan 19, 2004