    send a new updated version shortly.

    I knew the replacement disks were bad, wonder what the full story is.
    Metz
    MetzLan, Nov 28, 2003

  2. MetzLan

    Tarkus Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:57:57 GMT, MetzLan wrote:

    > Just received a letter from Universal Home video telling me to disregard the
    > replacement version 2 disk for Monty Python's Meaning of Life. They will
    > send a new updated version shortly.

    Wow, they really have their shit together.
    --
    "Here lies the body of Mary Lee,
    died at the age of a hundred and three.

    Now playing: "Pink Floyd - Young Lust"
    Tarkus, Nov 28, 2003

  3. MetzLan

    bluevapor Guest

    MetzLan wrote:
    > Just received a letter from Universal Home video telling me to
    > disregard the replacement version 2 disk for Monty Python's Meaning
    > of Life. They will send a new updated version shortly.
    >
    > I knew the replacement disks were bad, wonder what the full story is.
    > Metz

    I'm glad you posted that. I haven't received the letter yet, but I was just
    watching the DVD tonight and couldn't believe they could actually screw up
    the replacement copy. I was getting ready to write them a nasty-gram, but I
    guess I'll wait and see if the third version works.
    bluevapor, Nov 29, 2003