  1. Has anyone yet received their envelopes to send back their f-ed up disc?

    Thanks for your time,
    jb
    ominousspiritous, Oct 15, 2003

  2. ominousspiritous

    Paul Beck Guest

    I have not, and was wondering when they planned on sending the mailer. I
    called more than a month ago.
    Paul B.
    "ominousspiritous"
    <o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaafsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t

    Paul Beck, Oct 15, 2003

  3. ominousspiritous

    Tarkus Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:58:13 GMT, Paul Beck wrote:

    > I have not, and was wondering when they planned on sending the mailer. I
    > called more than a month ago.

    When did they tell you they'd send it?
    --
    "Here lies the body of Mary Lee,
    died at the age of a hundred and three.

    Now playing: "UFO - Out In The Street"
    Tarkus, Oct 15, 2003
  4. ominousspiritous

    Paul Beck Guest

    The person I talked with suggested it would be in the mail that week.
    I called on a Monday and assumed it would be mailed that week...
    Still no envelop.
    Paul

    Paul Beck, Oct 15, 2003
  5. "Tarkus" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:58:13 GMT, Paul Beck wrote:
    >
    > > I have not, and was wondering when they planned on sending the mailer. I
    > > called more than a month ago.

    > When did they tell you they'd send it?

    They say the replacement disc will be out mid-Nov. but I got the impression
    that the mailer was on the way within a day or so of calling.
    That's why I asked.

    jb
    ominousspiritous, Oct 16, 2003
  6. ominousspiritous

    Rutgar Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:10:31 GMT, "ominousspiritous"
    <321om>
    wrote:

    >Has anyone yet received their envelopes to send back their f-ed up disc?
    >
    >Thanks for your time,
    >jb

    Why? What's wrong with it? I bought it, but haven't unwrapped and
    watched it yet.

    - Rutgar
    Rutgar, Oct 16, 2003
  7. "Rutgar" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:10:31 GMT, "ominousspiritous"

    <o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaafsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t
    biYOURCLOTHEaaaaaaaaaSfds.c321om>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Has anyone yet received their envelopes to send back their f-ed up disc?
    > >
    > >Thanks for your time,
    > >jb
    > >

    > Why? What's wrong with it? I bought it, but haven't unwrapped and
    > watched it yet.

    Open it and see if it displays a proper picture on your set. Many players
    produce a 'jagged' picture. Universal is providing replacement discs
    mid-Nov. it says.

    jb
    ominousspiritous, Oct 16, 2003