    From: "PSitsMagic" <>
    Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 1:23 PM
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: usb's not working

    PSitsMagic, Jan 9, 2009

  2. PSitsMagic

    The hook Guest

    PSitsMagic <> wrote in message

    > apolo<HACK>

    > Anyway where was i......

    Anywhere other than on this God forsaken planet by the looks of it.

    > All of my usb ports are working<HACK>

    So what's your fucking problem, Mary?

    GFIA

    The hook, Jan 9, 2009

  3. PSitsMagic

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    PSitsMagic wrote:
    > apologies for that...pressed send before i'd finished, I really shouldnt
    > be let loose on PC's.
    >
    > Anyway where was i......
    >
    > All of my usb ports are working.

    That's good.

    > I have looked in device manager and
    > they are being recognized but have the readed exclamation mark on them
    > all.

    Ah! Ok, lets have the name of your operating system & the error code.

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 9, 2009
  4. PSitsMagic

    PSitsMagic Guest

    thanks for the reply, im on XP and the device status says the driver may be
    corrupted or missing (code 39) Ive looked on a couple of forums and tried
    various things but dont seem to be having much luck. A couple of them have
    mention the Root Hub but i cannot seem to find that anywhere within device
    manager.

    cheers

    Paul

    PSitsMagic, Jan 9, 2009
  5. PSitsMagic wrote:
    > thanks for the reply, im on XP and the device status says the driver may
    > be corrupted or missing (code 39) Ive looked on a couple of forums and
    > tried various things but dont seem to be having much luck. A couple of
    > them have mention the Root Hub but i cannot seem to find that anywhere
    > within device manager.
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > Paul

    XP will bitch about "unsigned drivers" and flag the entries in system
    hardware.
    If they actually *work* (you plug shit into a usb port and you can use
    it) then just fugeddaboudit...

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 9, 2009