    I have downloaded a game consisting of two files with .mds & .mdf file
    extensions. What do I need to burn these onto a CD?
    TIA
    ripper, Oct 26, 2003

  2. ripper

    Harrison Guest

    http://www.alcohol-software.com/

    Harrison, Oct 26, 2003

  3. ripper

    Jason Chow Guest

    or get Daemon Tools , its free unlike alcohol

    Jason Chow, Oct 26, 2003
  4. ripper

    FAKKOURA

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I have downloaded Cambridge Toefl course with the audio CDs .. but when I extracted the audio files , I got two fles ( Cambridge.mds / Cambridge.mdf ) .. Can I convert them to mediaplayer files ? and which program can convert them for me ? or if there's another way to listen to these files , PLEASE tell me .. I am really confused and in bad need of these files or programs .. Thanks in advance .. Fakkoura
    FAKKOURA, Apr 22, 2009