    file but I was wrong). I need a software suggestion(s).

    Thanks,

    Scratch

    Scratch, Aug 6, 2005

  2. Scratch

    Lee Holme Guest

    Try Alcahol 120%

    Lee Holme, Aug 6, 2005

  3. Scratch <> wrote in news::

    > Hi,
    >
    > Which program should I use to burn MDS file(s)? I tried Nero Burning
    > Rom as it was suggested by DVD Shrink. But the program doesnt read
    > MDS file as an image file. (I thought DVD Shrink would make an iso
    > file but I was wrong). I need a software suggestion(s).
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Scratch

    again, are you using FAT32? If you are using NTFS you don't need that file. Set up DVDDecrypter so that
    it doesn't create that file or split your rip. Of course you rip in FileMode if you are going to be editing,
    right?
    see my other reply.

    whatevernevermind, Aug 6, 2005
  4. Howdy!

    "Scratch" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Which program should I use to burn MDS file(s)? I tried Nero Burning
    > Rom as it was suggested by DVD Shrink. But the program doesnt read
    > MDS file as an image file. (I thought DVD Shrink would make an iso
    > file but I was wrong). I need a software suggestion(s).

    My copy of DVDShrink does produce ISOs.

    That said, worst case is to install a utility such as DaemonTools
    ( from http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/portal.php ) and mount the
    resulting image, then do a DVD copy from within Nero.

    My copy of DVDShrink, if I go Edit --> Preferences --> File I/O, has
    a button to "Enable burning with Nero" that's checked. Try turning that on,
    and seeing if you then produce an .ISO file.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 6, 2005
  5. Scratch

    George Guest

    Hey RWP - I use dvd shrink all the time and my copy will mount the iso but
    won't make one. When I have a dvd that has a problem, I use dvd decrypter
    to make the iso and then dvd shrink to mount the image.

    George, Aug 7, 2005