    post back here, and I will see if my ISPs newsfeed keeps up).

    Thank you!

    -Dan

    Daniel Klein, Jan 25, 2005

  2. I am probably stating the obvious here, but have you tried:

    ip multicast-routing

    interface Fe0/00
    ip pim sparse-dense-mode

    interface Fe0/1
    ip pim sparse-dense-mode

    Can you send me what you've got so far? What do you see?
    Regards,

    Daniel
    www.CherryFive.com

    Daniel Prinsloo - www.CherryFive.com, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Daniel Klein

    jamspunk

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Was this ever resolved? If so, then please post solution? Else, please document your attempts.

    jamspunk, Mar 10, 2011
  4. Daniel Klein

    leonardosuzan

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Same problem

    Hello, i have the same problem here, a want to route the mdns (bonjour) from um subnet to another, and i tried solution posted here, and it didn't work yet. If anyone could have another idea, please post.

    Thanks

    Leonardo

    leonardosuzan, Apr 20, 2011