    covered on exam 70-316.

    Thanks,
    Jim
    Jim, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Jim

    Lord2702 Guest

    Why, only MDI? this test will cover everything that you need to your
    development career, MDI is just a 1% of the syllabus. check the syllabus on
    Microsoft.com/Traincert site. Best Luck.

    Lord2702, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Jim

    Jim McAliece Guest

    Thanks for the quick response,

    I'm just finishing up my prep, the question concerning
    the MDI was just to paint the trim so to speak. Thanks
    for the advice!
    Jim

    Jim McAliece, Apr 17, 2004