  1. Is there 64bit Jet support, so access databases can added in system database
    under ODBC data source administrartor? I just purchased 2 8k $ systems that I
    would hate to haft to send back, or down grade. Does any one have any idea?
    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=, Dec 7, 2005

  2. From a post by Pascal Deliot:

    It's important to understand which kind of DSN you have. On an x64 system,
    you can create an ODBC connection(DSN) on the 32-bit side of the system or
    on the 64-bit side of the system.

    32-bit applications will only see ODBC connections created in the 32-bit
    side, and 64-bits applications will only see ODBC connections from the
    64-bit side. Each kind of application has is own registry.

    To setup DSN for 32-bit application you must use:
    %WINDIR%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
    and for 64-bit application you must use:
    %WINDIR%\System32\odbcad32.exe

    HTH

    --
    Charlie.