    program, but works in windows explorer only.

    TIA,

    West
    west, Feb 4, 2007

  2. Re: JanBen Hëlmüt and Two hunk guys licks and sucks juicy dicks each others

    JanBen Hëlmüt <> Thou wood-headed fairy
    motion. Thou drunk gasbag. Thou hind. Thou puny, clumsy wittless fool.
    Ye hooted and ye perorated:

    JanBen Hëlmüt, Feb 4, 2007

  3. west

    1932 Guest

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/md5summer/
    1932, Feb 4, 2007
  4. west

    Ted Bundy Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > For deliberate morphing to avoid killfiles.

    Now, I am changing to avoid a killfile.

    You're no bed of roses yourself here Butts. You don't forget you got
    people hot on your trail, partner.

    EL is not going to do anything.

    Ted
    Ted Bundy, Feb 4, 2007
  5. Prince Vlad Tepes, Feb 4, 2007
  6. west

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 03:31:23 -0800, west wrote:

    > There is a MD5SUM and SHA1SUM check and creator program for windows explorer
    >using the shell menu and I can't find it. Google search turns up dozens of
    >Linux & UNIX md5sum & sha1sum checkers.

    And quite a few WIndows GUI versions.

    > Anyone know where to get this program? This is NOT a command line checker

    Yes, when I needed same for Windows I used www.google.com found 3 and
    kept the 1 I liked best.

    >program, but works in windows explorer only.

    Me
    why?, Feb 4, 2007