    will get ?

    Thanks,

    Preetam
    Preetam, Mar 4, 2010

  2. Hi!

    "Preetam" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I want to become MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5 ASP .NET Applications.

    > How should I start?
    > Do I need to clear Exam 70-536 first and then Exam 70-562 ?

    > I mean to say that Exam 70-536 and Exam 70-562 are independent
    > certification exams or they jointly helps to become MCTS?

    > If in case of independent exams which type of independent
    > certification i
    > will get ?

    You need to pass both exams to get the MCTS Title. And normaly it makes
    sense to do it in this order, because the 070-536 gives you the basic
    knowledge of the .Net Framework.

    When you passed an exam but do not have the title MCTS (because
    something is missing), then you are simply earn the MCP (Microsoft
    Certified Professional) status, which will give you access to the MCP
    area.

    At least that is the knowledge that I have about these exams.

    With kind regards,

    Konrad
    Konrad Neitzel, Mar 6, 2010