    Arvind Guest

    shall i appear for 70-528 or wait for new exam on framework 3.5
    is there any new exam paper on framework 3.5 ?

    Arvind, Apr 7, 2008

  2. Arvind

    gravz84 Guest

    On Apr 7, 11:08 am, Arvind <> wrote:
    > shall i appear for 70-528 or wait for new exam on framework 3.5
    > is there any new exam paper on framework 3.5 ?

    The new exams on framework 3.5 are going to be released in may so
    unless there were any beta tests noone would have taken it yet.
    That's what we last heard on here..search for "orcas" in this group
    and you'll find the relevant discussion, which points to the blogs of
    a few microsoft people who'll be able to give you more information.
    specifically this one:

    http://groups.google.co.in/group/mi...5a3846611381?lnk=gst&q=orcas#cde85a3846611381

    According to them 536 will still be valid for the new 3.5 track, but
    the specific exams will not..so it's okay if you've given 536 already
    and then 2 more exams will be required for the web/application tracks.

    gravz84, Apr 8, 2008

  3. Arvind

    gravz84 Guest

    gravz84, Apr 8, 2008