    Please advise me

    Thank u kindly

    Melissa
    Melissa, Nov 2, 2009

  2. Melissa

    Vijay Guest

    "Melissa" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi there
    >
    > I am a beginner in programming, with no experince
    >
    > I am considering doing the MCTS : .NET - Windows applications course
    > through INTEC distance learining in SA. Thereafter they send u for the
    > exams at Prometric
    >
    > How does visual basic & visual studio relate to the .NET framework. Would
    > this course be a good starter, or should i first do a VisualBasic course?
    >
    > Please advise me
    >
    > Thank u kindly
    >
    > Melissa

    My suggestion is you can understand VB.NET if you have some knowledge in VB
    and Object oriented programming.

    The relation between Visual Studio and VB.NET is
    Visual Studio is a IDE used to create a .net application,
    whereas VB.NET is a language used in that IDE to develop an application. You
    can also use C# to develop an application.

    To get started with visual studio and VB.NET visit
    http://msdn.microsoft.com
    An official website of Microsoft for developers.

    I think my post will definitely help you.
    Vijay, Dec 12, 2009