    It would be great if someone can provide me sample question papers.

    Thanks,
    Pramod
    Pramod, Dec 22, 2008

  2. Re: VS2008 APS.Net Application

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning

    > It would be great if someone can provide me sample question papers.

    Not gonna happen.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Dec 22, 2008

  3. Pramod

    Man T Guest

    Re: VS2008 APS.Net Application

    >> I want to be MCTS certified. Can somebody explain me steps wise what I
    >> need
    >> to do to get it done.

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning
    >
    >> It would be great if someone can provide me sample question papers.

    > Not gonna happen.

    It looks like 70-536 is part of VS2008 Cert exam.
    Is this 70-536 .NET 2.0 one?
    Man T, Dec 23, 2008
  4. Re: VS2008 APS.Net Application

    They've genericized the 536 exam so that it is not .NET Framework number
    specific. It covers details common to all versions of the .NET Framework (at
    least both 2.0 and 3.5 anyway).
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Dec 23, 2008
  5. Pramod

    Man T Guest

    Re: VS2008 APS.Net Application

    > They've genericized the 536 exam so that it is not .NET Framework number
    > specific. It covers details common to all versions of the .NET Framework
    > (at
    > least both 2.0 and 3.5 anyway).

    >> It looks like 70-536 is part of VS2008 Cert exam.
    >> Is this 70-536 .NET 2.0 one?

    I found a book for this exam in 2nd edition in Amazon (2008 edition), so I
    think I should buy think book then (instead of the first edition)
    Man T, Dec 23, 2008
  6. Pramod

    Vijeta Guest

    Vijeta, Dec 25, 2008