    Application Book which is written by Amit Kalani. Shall I buy another book
    "Exam Cram"? Will it be worthful or worthless? THank you

    Joseph McGinnis Jr.

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9vayAtIEV4YW0gQ3JhbQ==?=, Oct 6, 2006

  2. I have heard a lot of bad things about the MS book (MCTS Training Kit 70-536
    Net Framework 2.0 Application Development) and a lot of praise about Amit
    Kalani's book (e.g. at Amazon). I would rather invest in his book, but as far
    as I know it is not available yet.

    =?Utf-8?B?Wm9saQ==?=, Oct 7, 2006

  3. I have heard a lot of bad things about the MS book (MCTS Training Kit 70-536

    =?Utf-8?B?Wm9saQ==?=, Oct 7, 2006
  4. I am planning to take the exam 70-536. I have the latest(nobember) dums (250
    questions) that you may get the real exam. But i need the ebook of MCTS
    Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536). So if you have this ebook then we can
    exchange those questions and ebook. my email is

    Thanks.
    Rezwan

    =?Utf-8?B?UmV6d2Fu?=, Nov 25, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9vayAtIEV4YW0gQ3JhbQ==?=