    some testing for performance...

    Any feedback from recent test takers would be great... thanks!
    , Feb 3, 2008

  2. Which exam, specifically, are you interested in on SQL Server 2005?
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    Wayne Anderson, Feb 4, 2008

  3. Chris Lobban Guest

    Wayne Anderson wrote:
    > Which exam, specifically, are you interested in on SQL Server 2005?

    I think 70-431 is the only MCTS exam for SQL Server 2005, isn't it? Are
    there others? I know there are also two MCITP exams in SQL Server 2005,
    but I think there's only the one MCTS...

    Chris
    Chris Lobban, Feb 5, 2008
  4. I took this at the beginning of the year, and yes there are some simulations
    that you have to do along with the multiple choice. I used the Microsoft
    Press books and my experience on the job as study aids and I scored in the
    900's. It wasn't that bad of a test overall, but you should know SQL 2005
    overall, pretty good, to include the most efficient method of doing common
    tasks in SSMS before you attempt the test.

    Jon

    Jonathan Kehayias, Feb 21, 2008
  5. dotnetdevloper

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Hi

    can you help me to get details of MCTS(for .Net 2.0 Web cert)?
    I am planning for it....can u pls suggest whr i can find the ques which comes in papers..atleaset i'll have sme idea...

    thanx in advance
    dotnetdevloper, Mar 14, 2008