    I have 10 months exp. in IT field.

    Pls suggest me.

    Advance Thanks

    Satyendra, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Satyendra

    Greg Guest

    I've taken the following, and am NOT a developer. I think for you, you should
    probably skip those two. Hope that helps!

    -> SharePoint Services 3.0 Configuration
    -> MS office SharePoint Server Configuration

    For these next two, take them in this order, if you are interested
    definitely in SharePoint.

    -> SharePoint Services 3.0 Application Development
    -> MS office SharePoint Server Application Development

    Not sure if the .NET Framewor 2.0 one is a prerequisite. Also, look into
    ..NET Framework 3.0 - Windows Workflow Foundation. Will DEFINITELY be needed
    if you are going to get into SharePoint...

    Greg, Nov 27, 2007

  3. Satyendra

    Satyendra Guest

    RE: MCTS in SharePoint or .NET 2.0 Web App.,which will be best for

    Hi Greg,

    Then I think, MCTS in sharepoint services 3.0 app dev is best. Will it be
    best for my future in the Industry ?

    Satyendra, Nov 28, 2007