    Can anybody help me by guiding what is the proper method of study to go
    through this exam. What books i should study. And approximately how much time
    required for the study of 70-536 and 70-528 papers.

    Megha, Aug 23, 2007

  2. Megha

    Marc Guest

    "Megha" <>

    > What books i should study.

    There is this self paced training kit with almost everything in it:

    ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-2334-7 ISBN-10: 0-7356-2334-1 Glenn Johnson Tony
    Northrup
    ..NET Framework 2.0 WebBased Client Development

    I've asked around,. but there really is no need for other books, if you get
    what is written in the book. If you're not sure about certain subjects
    explained in this book you might want to study more, but in principle it's
    all there. :)

    > And approximately how much time
    > required for the study of 70-536 and 70-528 papers.

    Well I am starting 70-528 myself, but I would say between 200 and 400
    studyhours each.

    Marc

    PS If you want to share more experiences my email is

    Marc, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Megha

    Matt Guest

    Just passed the 70-536 exam... i recommend:
    - work through the self paced training book for this exam (took me a couple
    of months to complete... depends how much u already know):
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/9469.aspx
    - then spend a couple of weeks revising and taking practice exams from
    somewhere like MeasureUp, Transcender, etc

    Do same for the 70-528 exam (which is what im working through now!).

    I also used the eLearning course collections 5160 & 5161 for the 70-536 exam
    but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

    Matt, Aug 27, 2007