MCTS - Business Desktop Deployment Solution Accelerator 2.0

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?TUNUU19kdW1teQ==?=, May 16, 2006.

  1. Why MS is not promoting this credential? What's the value of this credential
    after all?

    =?Utf-8?B?TUNUU19kdW1teQ==?=, May 16, 2006

  2. I passed it with 1000 marks.
    But...why it is 2.0, not 2.5? =.=

    --
    Daniel Lai
    MVP-Management Infrastructure
    GCR Microsoft IT Academy Mentor
    GCR Culminis Council Member, Speaker (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
    http://msmvps.com/daniel

    Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructure], May 24, 2006

  3. I passed it during it's beta exam in last summer.
    It's alright for me if a certification is not being given. However, it
    would be confusing if an "unknown" title is being given.

    =?Utf-8?B?TUNUU19kdW1teQ==?=, May 25, 2006
  4. It shows , MCTS- BDD SA 2.0 on my Transcript.

    And i ordered the MCTS welcome kit too.

    Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructure], May 25, 2006
  5. Me too. However,there is no information about this in MS learning web site.
    It is kind of "having a cert that nobody knows what it is and where to find
    the infomration about that cert". This is very embarssing when being asked
    by manager or people from HR.

    =?Utf-8?B?TUNUU19kdW1teQ==?=, May 25, 2006
  6. I sent email to before.
    They also said that 74-xxx exam will not appear on the transcript and no
    welcome kit =.="
    But finally, not

    Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructure], May 25, 2006