    6) Update blog

    Please comment here or on my blog:
    http://gorm-braarvig.blogspot.com/2006/05/mcts-biztalk-server.html

    Gorm Braarvig, May 28, 2006

  2. Re: biztalk prep

    > Anyone have any suggestions for prep on this?
    >
    > I'm doing the 71-235 biztalk beta exam one week from now, haven't
    > prepared. I have two hours a day set off to prepare. That should be about
    > 15 hours.
    >
    > Goal: To learn what biztalk is all about. I plan to pass the exam at a
    > later time.
    > Exam-score goal: 450
    >
    > Plan:
    > 1) One hour to write the plan (this blog).
    > 2) One hour to set up biztalk in a virtual image.

    3.1 Clinic 2954: First Look: Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2006 for Developers
    3.2 MSDN Tutorial 1: Enterprise Application Integration
    3.3) One hour of webcasts.
    4) Eight hours with virtual labs.
    > 5) Do the exam
    > 6) Update blog
    >
    > Please comment here or on my blog:
    > http://gorm-braarvig.blogspot.com/2006/05/mcts-biztalk-server.html

    Error on: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-235.asp
    Skills Being Measured
    This exam measures your ability to plan, implement, configure, and manage, a
    Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005 environment. A candidate
    should be proficient in the job skills listed in the following matrix.

    Gorm Braarvig, May 28, 2006

  3. Hey,

    I wanted to know ,where can one enroll for beta exam ?
    Iam taking 70-536 and 528. Was wondering if i can too appear for beta exams ?

    Thanks in advance
    - Manju

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuanVzaGE=?=, Jun 8, 2006