    enough or shall I try something else?

    Regards
    Adam

    adamjose, Feb 13, 2008

  2. adamjose

    adamjose Guest

    Ps: Sorry if you have all heard this question a million times before but I'm
    am really nervous and want to extra sure that I am revising the correct
    stuff.

    adamjose, Feb 13, 2008

  3. adamjose

    Dude Guest

    Instead of using a Test Engine, why not try this instead:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/secondshot/default.mspx

    Microsoft is still offering the free exam retake. You could take the REAL
    exam, then if you don't pass you will know what to study for your free 2nd
    try.

    Dude, Mar 7, 2008