    Please suggest me the best learning plan for 70-536.

    Thanks In Advance,
    Puja

    Puja, Oct 7, 2008

  2. Puja

    Anoop Guest

    Anoop, Nov 13, 2008

  3. Puja

    Puja Guest

    Hi Anoop,

    Thanks for the reply...
    Yes the link will give a start, but how you are preparing further?
    Since, there is only one session meeting provided in the link.

    Thanks,
    Puja

    Puja, Nov 13, 2008
  4. Puja

    Anoop Guest

    Hi Puja,

    I am currently studding the MCTS book for 70-536. After that I am planning
    to give practice exam and prepare for exam based on Q/A which I have.

    Anoop, Nov 17, 2008
  5. Puja

    Puja Guest

    Hi Anoop,

    Thanks, me too planning the same...
    Have to start reading the book.

    When you are planning to write the exam?
    Welcome to discuss the .Net topics for the exam.

    Thanks,
    Puja

    Puja, Nov 17, 2008
  6. Puja

    Mecha Guest

    Has anyone tried CBT Nuggets for 70-536. I am wondering if they are
    any good?

    Regards,
    Mecha.

    Mecha, Nov 17, 2008
  7. Puja

    Puja Guest

    hi,

    I am working on the practice questions given in the self-paced training book.

    Came across the following Practice question:
    Create a linked-list generic class that enables you to create a chain of
    different object types.

    Please make me understand the question if anyone had done it and knows about
    it, because am unable to understand what differnent object types needs to be
    created here.

    thanks in advance.
    Puja

    Puja, Dec 15, 2008
  8. Puja

    RAJA Guest

    Hi puja,
    I am also preparing exam. i think you have completed exam.
    could you please share with exam realated stuff...
    Thanks in advance.

    RAJA, Feb 9, 2009