  1. Hello. I want to do certification in 70-536. can nyone give me some knowledge
    abt it.

    Thanks in advance

    MCTS certification -Ruchi, Jan 9, 2008

  2. MCTS certification -Ruchi

    Satya Guest

    As a coincidence I am also planning to take up this MCTS. I would like to
    start with 70-536 course. Looks like you are also interested in that too. I
    guess we can help each other if it is OK with you.

    I am still learning how I should take up this. Do you have any idea?

    Satya, Jan 9, 2008

  3. MCTS certification -Ruchi

    Ravikumar Guest

    Hello I also planned to do certification in 70-536 as you ask I strat self
    study form book by microsoft press for this exam.

    Ravikumar, Jan 21, 2008
  4. MCTS certification -Ruchi

    lisha Guest

    On Jan 21, 10:28 am, Ravikumar <>
    wrote:
    > Hello I also planned to do certification in 70-536 as you ask I strat self
    > study form book by microsoft press for this exam.
    >

    > "Satya" wrote:
    > > As a coincidence I am also planning to take up this MCTS. I would like to
    > > start with 70-536 course. Looks like you are also interested in that too.. I
    > > guess we can help each other if it is OK with you.

    > > I am still learning how I should take up this. Do you have any idea?

    > > "MCTS certification -Ruchi" wrote:

    > > > Hello. I want to do certification in 70-536. can nyone give me some knowledge
    > > > abt it.

    > > > Thanks in advance- Hide quoted text -

    Same here. I intend to it up also. So far I have bought microsoft
    press books but I am not sure if they would be enough or will I need
    some more books specially for 70-536.

    lisha, Jan 24, 2008
  5. MCTS certification -Ruchi

    Satya Guest

    I found this link is useful:

    http://www.cygen.com/msexams/msdnsg70-536.aspx

    Satya, Jan 26, 2008
  6. MCTS certification -Ruchi

    Satya, Jan 26, 2008
  7. MCTS certification -Ruchi

    Umesh Guest

    hi All,

    I also planned to do certification in 70-536. can u all suggest me some
    books or use ful links.

    Umesh, Jan 31, 2008